Salam. I was surprised by new development in my kantor recently. No word can say how I feel at that time. Mixed feelings came around me which made me kinda numb and speechless. I had to have positive thinking and move forward as per clock rotation. What was expected is happening and I have to be strong, very strong mentally and in good motivation mode. Only God knows my future and my fate, and always the best out of me. Only Allah knows the cycle of my life.
It is always hard to be a man of the family and a father of my children. I pray that Allah is fulfilling my prayer to have a better life ahead. Yeah, I have to think positive and move forward like every successful person do and leave the past in good memory.
Thank God for giving me the strength to me and my wife to face our life ahead. I love God and my family. Bless me Ya Allah, give me the strength to step ahead and the patience to face all the possible challenges in this world.
No comments:
Post a Comment